a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Monday, November 21, 2005

blogging to waste my time away...

Blogging to me is actually quite a waste of time. I mean its pretty weird to be putting down all ur secrets in a diary and letting pple see it then d whole point of hafing a diary is completely defeated. Oh well..but nz is SO boring so i must blog..haha.. anyway d reason y i've resorted to blogging is 1) so that i can keep my frens back in s'pore updated bout my life in nz.. i mean emailing can b v. mah fan.. 2) i guess when u write out ur thoughts it helps u to reflect and to sort out ur emotions..at least it does for me 3) to waste my time away.

Anyway quite alot of pple were there in d airport..mostly my parnt's frens..my classmates, cj, sa and not forgetting sherm n liz were there. Got quite alot of last min presents which i carried in my plastic bag n didn't open till i touched down in nz..haha.. d farewell wasn't as bad as i expected..i guess i've been preparing myself mentally for this day to come by doing lots of thinking n praying. But i really felt like crying when Prav had to leave early...but i willed myself not to cry. Koko was sobbing as if it was a funeral..well that was pretty depressing.. When we were going thru d departure gates my mum was already tearing..n i was feeling awful i tell u..i mean i'm never gonna see my frens again till like next yr..and when d customs lady told me not to cry i couldn't take it anymore..that was IT man! i broke down. oh well..onli cried for like er...3 mins? den afterthat i didn't cry. D 10 hr flight to nz was pretty entertaining...i watched like 2 movies, opened some letters and b4 i knew it we landed in nz.

Anyway i'm now staying wif my fren n her family who's migrated here 2 yrs ago frm s'pore. Nz is really really boring i tell u..i'm not used to days without any activities unlike in s'pore..i hate it when i'm bored. Cos when i'm bored i start to think..and i think bout my frens and then i get all sad and depressed. SIGH! oh well...wat to do..

This is like my 2nd day in nz and its 12 smth am here. Today i went to elim church and saw d outside of my new sch elim christian college where i'll be doing my last yr b4 i go uni...d service was smth like fcbc. I made like er..bout 5 new frens..who r all frens of Mel..and they're all guys! weird... anyway i'm not d onli one who feels shitty bout leaving s'pore..heard frm one of d guys that he didn't like it here too..sigh...i guess living in nz and holidaying in nz r 2 COMPLETELY different things..
We sat down in starbucks to drink stuff...and everything in nz (except d house and cars) r REALLY ex! i mean i went to d nearby mall and skirts r like 80 bucks! there's no decent transport system here..no train/mrt ...buses come at v. irregular intervals..and d bus fare is like 4 bucks! argh...good thing is that once ur 15 u can drive..hah..so we got a lift back home.. oh by d way..pple in nz r obese! i saw quite a few girls exposing their fat tummies wif their mid riff tops..gross! haha..

Anyway its so boring here!!!! i wanna go back to S'pore! i miss my frens especially my classmates frm 1T09 and cj pple! arghhh...its quite depressing...
Pls pls email me if u haf d time ok???
Going off now..its nearly 1 am. TAKE CARE ALL MY FRENS!! All of u r missed DEARLY! By d way i'm starting sch in late jan early feb ..somewhere around that time..yup..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home