a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Friday, January 27, 2006

Long time no blog! Sorry...

Hey pple!
Sorry for not blogging for a looong time..
been really busy unpacking..but FINALLY the house Looks like a home!
all d furniture's in place...n my room's v. nice.. i discovered that i had SO much stuff ok..n SO little storage space...so my room's like v. squashy now..
My aunt came to stay wif us for 10 days..she left yesterday...was a really great help to us by helping us unpack.. so when she left i was really sad..my mum cried when she was at d departure hall...n i really really felt like crying cos smone so familiar was gonna go back but instead i laughed..can u believe it..i LAUGHED..but deep down inside i so wanted to scream..i guess its juz my way of covering my emotions..

oh well..afterthat was better..but still felt kinda weird..like now her bed is empty..so yeah.. u noe i really wish i had a fren with me now..it would really REALLY do me good.

anyhow..2 days back i went to buy my uniform frm my sch..d seniors wear a different uniform.. i had to buy a blazer wich costs like 170 bucks! n a blouse n skirt..gosh.. u noe d smallest size of d blouse is still too big for me..n when i tried on size 10 of d skirt..it nearly dropped off when i tried to jump which meant its TOO loose for me! Heard that d smallest size is onli coming in 3 weeks so i haf to wear any black skirt..sheesh...

Today we had a chinese new yr dinner wif all d Singaporeans n Malaysians we knew.. got to make a WHOLE table of frens..wich is really cool..its SO fun making frens u noe..though i might take abit of time wif d ang mohs.. but i got invited to some outings..starting frm tmr..so maybe my life won't be so boring after all..
anyway..today i had to wash underwear!! yuck..u noe i scrubbed till d skin on my knuckles came off n blood came out..it hurts alot when it comes into contact with water..n now i haf a WHOLE list of house chores to do..which is every sat..i haf to clean my shower area..my own underwear..yucks..wipe n vaccum my own room n d living room..its SO sad ok..since tmr is CLEANING day..i wish i had a maid.. sigh..i nv appreciated it but now i do..

Anyway..thanx for tagging! Tag again k? God bless! Still missing u guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home