a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tmr i get to move into my new house!! FINALLY!!!

hey ho..
tmr is THE day i move into my new house!! YAY!!! finally i get d com ALL to myself..d TV ALL to myself n privacy..haha..no more worrying about eating tidbits too..no need to ask anyone wat to do anymore..TOTAL FREEDOM!! WHOOHOO!!
yeshyesh..i am glad..oh boy am i glad!! hahahaa..

okok so maybe today wasn't that exciting..i mean d past few days haf been springcleaning d house...using gross towels to wipe cabinets, cupboards, doors, walk in wardrobes wif lemony ajax sprays isn't wat i call fun..its actually kinda disgusting.. doesn't help that i'm too tall (okok..mayb it does..when it comes to reaching high up places) n that i haf to practically crawl into those cupboards to wipe them..often getting stuck or banging my head in d process..ohwelll...i take it that its good experience to be a good housewife right? In everything give thanks...yep..but smtimes that's hard considering half d time i was moaning n grumbling cleaning d already cleaned house that d previous owners took pains to do.. (can't help it..my mum's super clean..wat can i say..)
anyway after continuing d cleaning which we left off frm yesterday n after yes..another fight wif mum..finally got a chance to doze off in d car.

also got to meet my neighbours a few days ago.. they're really nice pple! my neighbour on d left is this woman wif 2 daughters.. both go to Elim sch..well d elder one has since graduated..
n u noe alot of pple haf such nice comments on Northpark ave road..
found out that they haf this security watch group consisting of d neighbours themselves..cos u noe my mum was fiddling wif d alarm n it accidentally went off (so loud according to my mum) n all d neighbours came running to see whether d house was ok..quite embarrassing but really sweet of them..i mean i hafn't met such dedicated pple in S'pore who care even for neighbours whom they hafn't even met at all..haha..
i mean if d car alarm or house alarm went off..we would probably be like..there goes another faulty alarm..can't they switch it off?! but in nz its kinda different..well at least on my street. Really feel v. blessed to haf found such a splendid home wif a pleasant environment.. Thanks God!

Anyway tmr is gonna be one hectic day..movers will be coming in to load our contents frm d container.. was deciding n debating wif my parnts where would all d furniture go.. I'll probably not haf d com for like 2 to 3 days cos i haf to set it up n subscribe for internet which costs 40 bucks a month!! so ex..haiya..

Oh yes..i really hope d pple that matter to me read this n go tag...n i hope they hafn't forgotten about me cos i hafn't forgotten about them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home