a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Monday, February 20, 2006

Hello everyone! i SO miss u guys.

Helloosss!!!

today i went to sch, happy... but amanda d new s'porean girl was looking so gloomy cos i think she misses home n stuff...which affected my mood, made me think of home n as a result made me sad.
today i thought about all my class pple in cj n my other frens back in s'pore again! dunno y...hahaha..they seem to fill up almost every memory space in my head.
Anyway there r like 2 whites besides asians who ACTUALLY REALLY talk to me, one is called Amy n d other is Raino (er..don't really noe how to spell his name)...who lives like 2 roads across me. Both r South Africans..not d blacks.. d whites.. Amy takes bio, calculus n english wif me n Raino is in d same multimedia class as me.
yeah..so in multimedia class our teacher wasn't there..so we got this weird indian teacher who spoke funny..n i SO wanted to laugh lah..but apparently no one gets d joke..well..except pple back in s'pore esp lerhern! ahhaha!
n silly raino kept switching off my com as i tried to do my work n kept stealing my keychain...haha..really whacko that guy...
i actually learnt how to make d images of my com screen turn upside down..haha..
n that indian guy was juz going around trying to help everyone n everyone was juz pretending to listen to him but actually they were clicking on other stuff...so it was REAL funny...i mean i cracked up...den i juz shut up cos apparently no one thought it was funny..
later went back for lunch n saw poor amanda crying cos she misses home so much...sigh... its really difficult when one doesn't haf one's parnts wif them..but at least she has me n d rest of d asians..although its not d same.

anyway later that night i went to watch d video my dad's fren took of us departing frm changi airport to nz. i tell u so many pple were there...n as i was watching d video i really felt that i was in there...n i was wondering to myself how come i didn't cry when i left? weird..
n while i was watching i was like..hey! that's william! yijie! ian! james! marianne! joette! lerhern! bryan! shawn! vanessa! sherm! lizz! my SA frens! ahhhh... whoa..i really really miss them man.. was crying when i watched d video..sigh.. really bad.
anyway shouldn't be sad anymore right? it seems that since coming to sch d homesickness got worse...
sorry to those who haf to watch me being sad now...

i hope u guys back in s'pore remember me...
eh..all d best for d Common tests!! work hard! i miss u pple!!

shall try to update my blog more often...pls tag too k??
God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home