a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Sunday, April 16, 2006

holidays.......

Hey pple!!

3 days of holiday have passed...n i hafn't done any studying.
My fren Kahwen has been staying wif us since fri cos her parnts went to Gisborne for fishing!
Its been real fun hafing her at our home...
yesterday i went wif her, her kiwi fren n some indian guy to watch ice age 2.
its weird to noe that i watched a movie wif pple i've never seen or known before..well except for kahwen...
it was quite awkward...hehh.. but kahwen was real nice to make me feel comfortable! thanx kahwen!
ice age 2 was really nice...v. funny..
for those who hafn't seen it u HAVE to see it..
its better than ice age 1 in terms of humour but ice age 1 had a better plot..but still.. everyone was laughing all d way..heh..
today we watched wat a girl wants dvd on our plasma tv!! heh..was real nice.. this is like my 2nd time watching.
n afterthat we drove to her house cos she forgot to activate her alarm system which made her v. alarmed...heh..
and then dad dropped us off at d park near my home n we rollerbladed! its been a long while since i've rollerbladed..n i was freaking out as i went down d slopes..heh...
coming back i was going down this slope SO fast near my home...luckily my dad caught me or else i think i would haf fallen really badly...phew..
gonna haf to do my bio internal project...when am i gonna do it..gosh..i think tmr must start doing n start studying econs!!!
ahhh!!
anyway to everyone HAPPY EASTER!!!!
May God bless u!!!
n pls pls email!!

oh yah..some pictures to update u about myself!!! sorry for uploading pics so late! enjoy!!


My beautiful house!

My room!!


Me standing on our deck in our garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home