a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Thursday, April 13, 2006

HAPPY EASTER HOLIDAYS!!! Term 1 has ended!

Hello everyone again!

Today was the last day of sch...
cos its EASTER HOLIDAYS!!
tmr will be good friday and on sunday will be easter!
We haf a 2 week break before we start term 2... n i'm gonna use that week to study..cos i tell u..i've slacked d whole of term 1..
n when i mean slack..i really slack..its bad..

anyway d past 2 days we've been getting easter eggs from our teachers! I think i've eaten like a total of 10 eggs d past few days...heh..n my mum bought me this white choc easter bunny..so pretty...n an easter bunny lolli..

today for sch we had an extra long assembly to celebrate easter.
then we had our smth like 'progress report' for the term..n they haf like behaviour, achievement (academic), effort and hwk...then they grade u from 1 to 4, 1 being d best. Almost half of everything were 1s...but i had a 3 in multimedia for behaviour..HAHA.. 3=needs improvement...heh...
i guess i haf to work really hard during d hols since i only had an achieved for calculus test..which was extremely disappointing.

the past week has been rather shitty.. full of anger, disappointment, resentment..my mind was pretty much messed up and messed WITH the past few days...
wouldn't go into any detail at all..
n it hasn't helped my eczema on my face at all (for those who don't noe.. i've had quite a bad dose of eczema aka rashes on my face since i've come to nz..i think its d climate or smth)..
my mum was telling me whenever i get angry, stressed or frustrated my eczema becomes worse..like it bcomes redder..
n i think its kinda true..
i guess i haf to take things ez..n when i say take things easy i mean not haf angry thoughts inside my head.

so yes..i'm glad that sch is FINALLY over...glad that i don't haf to see SOME people until 2 wks r over...
bleh..

people pls pray for me ok?
i gtg watch a movie THE ISLAND that i rented frm video ezy...gotta bring it back tmr!

see u pple!
i miss u guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home