a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hello again! i'm so lazy to update....

Hello pple!

sorry for not updating for quite some time...u see i've been v. lazy AND busy too!
busy with my bio internal investigation where i haf to construct my own experiment frm scratch! its gonna count for my NCEA..
been snail hunting for d past 2 weeks...
i'm trying to prove how light intensity affects snails...n my hypothesis is that snails will go to d darkest chamber as they do not like light.
gonna conduct the experiment tmr man..its d REAL thing..
muz pray that d snails will be obedient enough to move to d darkest chamber...sheesh..
whole day tmr will be juz bio..frm 8.30 to 4.30pm..the good thing is that we get to wear outside clothes..
anyway pls pls pls pray for me that my investigation will go well.
cos today i conducted a trial experiment n d snails didn't move at all!! i was like STRESSING out...until one of my classmates was like don't stress! i think no one has ever said that to me since i've left s'pore...

hope everything's fine wif u guys...
its getting late so yeah..i'll juz hop into bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home