a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I've got so many things to tell u!!

Hellooo pple!!

for once i'm starting to feel like my normal self...quite happy n stuff now so decided to blog. Today went quite well. Went to church n stuff n collected lots of money for World Vision!
Just to let u guys know that my sch is making each of us collect funds for World Vision...n this yr's theme is Child Labour. SO yeah..i haf this like booklet thingy where u haf to go on either a famine fast or techno fast (do w/o ur com, tv, hp etc.) n get pple to donate money to support u!
Well so far i've collected like 50 bucks frm my church frens n pple! so i'm quite happy about that... n guess wat..i'm gonna go on a 40 hr famine fast on tues n weds...means go w/o food n only drink water n juice. i THINK i can manage that..even though i LOVE food..
actually when i first heard of d fast in order to support all those poor children i was like...that is so stupid..i mean wat's d POINT of going on a hunger strike..i mean its not gonna HELP them..juz donate $$$ n be done wif it..save urself d pain. Then someone explained to me that by doing this challenge u actually FEEL how its like to be poor n stuff..so that made lots of sense to me so yes..i'm gonna do it. Food fast is better than techno fast i mean if u want pple to sponser u...techno fast is so ez peasy n doesn't mean anything to me so yeah..
Anyway today i went to Nishiki Japanese Restaurant wif my parnts to eat lunch. N d set meals r like 10 bucks each for like ALOT for lunch..so it was quite worth it.. n one of d waitresses was someone i knew frm d CNY dinner last month. So i asked her how much she was getting..n she said 10 bucks per hr. i was like WOW...n u noe i'm desperately trying to get a job to see how its like working n to get some disposable income for MEESELF! :D but i guess if i start out i'll only get 6 bucks an hr but if i work hard i'll get more! so guess wat i did...i tried to apply for a job there cos d restaurant is like quite near my place. They asked me to come back this coming Sat 3 pm wif my CV (resume)..so yeah..i HOPE they hire me... n i hope i dun go dropping food n dishes as i serve or get d orders wrong...haha..but i REALLY hope i get d job...
Why do i want to work there?
firstly d food is quite good, d pay too..
d staff looks happy n contented.
it is a small restaurant wif limited tables so its easier to serve.
n d uniform is juz a red tshirt n jeans...not like formal n stuff..doesn't make me look like an idiot.
n lastly flexible hrs..frm 11.30 am to 2.30 pm, n 6-10 pm daily.
so pple PLEASE pray that i'll get d job if its God willing k??? thanx..
oh yes..anyone who knows me would haf known that my dream is to become an interior designer..but now i've put my dream on hold cos there's not many job opportunities in s'pore or nz rather..
but anyway my dad signed me up for this 6 week Crash course for interior designing at d nearby community club. Min age muz be 16...so i guess most pple would be oldies..or adults n i'll like be like d only teenager there..haha..but yeah..i'm looking forward to it...they'll teach us how to decorate rooms, furniture n stuff..n its only like 35 bucks for 6 2hr sessions every wed 7-9pm. it starts this wed so i'm quite excited. hopefully i can get to know more pple n make more frens...but i muzn't haf d same expectations as in S'pore.
Well..d prefects r FINALLY coming back tmr for lessons..they didn't come to sch for 3 days cos of leadership training camp..i was quite happy but then it was v. lonely so yeah...
don't know whether to be rejoicing or dreading sch since they're coming back.
Wish me all d best for sch tmr.
i'll be praying for ur CTs this week!!
Do well guys...do ur best! i KNOW u guys can do it!!
oh yah..pls pray that i'll find my clear folder...its a mystery to how i lost it. N pray for my internal exam for bio which is nxt nxt week.

Miss u guys!! Pls tag more often n email me k???
God bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home