a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Friday, March 03, 2006

random things..nth in particular

Hello hello pple!

today was REALLY cold..i had no choice but to wear that blasted blazer which i usually soon take out once i reach sch cos i feel it looks disgusting on me even though everyone says i look smart in it. blah..
anyway in class it was still SO cold...but i was like refusing to wear my blazer n i kept inching away frm d fan that was blowing in d econs room..thus earning a few sniggers..
Anyway i haf to do a project in multimedia class which requires filming using equipment n digital cam.. but today was brain storming...my grp members r christine n this korean girl, Mee sum (maria). And we decided to haf d theme Memories n Footprints of our lives...u noe memories frm back home..but each of us had to do n film our selected scenes separately. So anyway christine suggests to haf pple PARTYING..hahaha..she n her partying n bfs...haha.. n she says she'll haf pple french kissing in our music video..n i'm like NOOO!!! eeewww!!! that's juz gross man..
she looks at me n says DON'T TELL ME U HAFN'T KISSED BEFORE! n i'm like of course i hafn't cos i've never had a boyfren!! u think wat..i go around kissing strangers arh...siao lah.. den she's like KISSING IS SO GOOD!!! n i'm like eww...did u noe that more than a million different kinds of bacteria r exchanged when u french kiss a person..that is MEGA disgusting!
den she states that any couple in botany would agree to kiss on d spot n that all music videos haf kissing...
but why can't we make our music videos differently??? i don't want pple kissing in our nice innocent video...*sobs*

alright alright..enough of that..
My parnts decided to throw a little celebration for me since i got b4 for chinese aos!! so we went to this really nice chinese eatery where i stuffed myself with s'pore claypot tofu, chilli kang kong n curry!! i think i ate too much..cos i'm feeling overly bloated to d point of wanting to vomit. yikes...

anyway Jaslyn who is my cousin's wife is still in critical condition. Apparently her kidneys r getting worse even though her liver's improving n she has water in her lungs. I'm honestly really worried cos she means alot to me...she n my cousin...
So pple pls spare a thought for me n her by praying that she'll get better!! PLEASE...
thanx... sigh...

glad for u guys back in s'pore that CTs r over! that means u can play already..well for a little while!! take a breather!
tell me how CTs went ok?? n now there's no excuse for NOT emailing me as u haf promised so yes..pls email me n send me picture updates!!

love u guys!
n miss u alot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home