a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

what i have been doing...

Hello everyone!

more than a week of hols haf passed by...sch's gonna start again soon this mon. how time flies..

finally went to d city (my 1st time!) wif Christine, Tracy n Theresa...
did lots of window shopping and karaoke.. well it was my 1st time karaoking..
but i tell u it sucked..cos they were all singing chinese songs and i didn't noe like 99% of d songs... so yeah..that was sad..
anyway we took d ferry both ways going to d city... it was a new experience for me riding on d local ferry.

last sun after church my parnts n i went to this kiwi concert for new migrants called Kiwi Ora... i means welcome...anyway its this concert to intro new migrants to life in nz... some maoris performed d Haka (some traditional dance). There was singing, dancing, speeches...but in d midst of it i fell aslp cos it was so boring..haha..

anyway a few days ago i took my Meningistis Jab... cos u see i had to take my Meningistis jab to immunise me frm meningistis cos its really rampant here.. n when i went there i asked whether d injection was gonna be painful.. n d nurse said oh yes it is..d needle is VERY thick...n i was like geeze man..thanx for d 'encouragement'...but when i took it it wasn't even painful..
but now my arm is hurting like hell cos that's d side effect.. n everytime pple keep forgetting that my left arm is painful n keep poking or squeezing, boxing my arm..grr....
found out that i haf to take another 2 jabs...n d side effect is fever..pure joy.

today christine n i went window shopping since She's The MAn tickets were all sold out...so we caught d nxt one at 8.40 pm..late night movie..
i tell u..She's The Man is so nice lah...heh..really worth my money.
after that we had to hurry cos my dad was picking us up...n so i ran wif my flat slippers down d pavement in d cool breeze...it was really refreshing..n it juz made me realise how much i misssed running and how much of a pig i am staying at home missing all that scenery...so tmr i'm gonna run at d near by park..heh..
u noe i gained like 1.25 kg!!! gosh... i think its cos i never exercise.

anyway haf to tell myself to look past pple's flaws cos i haf flaws myself n to stay positive.

hope u guys r studying hard n playing hard too!
i miss u pple.. hope u r fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home