a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Exams are coming!

Hey everyone

winter has finally come though i think its a few weeks early.
today i woke up n outside was like 8 degrees...plus i had to walk to sch
with esther...n it was quite funnny to see that everytime we talked
smoke would appear in d air, looked as if i was smoking..haha!
that juz shows how cold it is here!

today was mufti day n we could wear wateva we wanted.
had badminton today...teacher's been pestering me to join some competition..
n he says its for fun! u noe in s'pore, competitions are ALWAYS competitive..
but somehow that's not really d case here.

I had to do some filming for our 'movie' for multimedia with christine...
fooled around with d camera...but actually accomplished alot for that day.

u noe i was juz thinking...if i had to stay another yr here in elim..i would haf definitely cracked up or gone insane...

oh yeah..my dad has gone back to s'pore for 2 weeks vacation!! NO FAIR!
i wanna go back too!! my cousin was telling us wat food he got to eat back home n i was like..mouth watering...ughh..

exams are coming soon..in about 2 weeks time..n i'm trying to cram as much stuff into my head..

oh guess wat? my eczema on my face is alot better!! for those who haf prayed thanx alot!!

n dearest frens..my horrible msn can't sign in..well at least in d other com which left me v. frustrated...been going on for more than a week..so don't be sad if u don't see me online for a while..
xams r coming n i haf to study too..
u guys take care n i hope all is well!
email me soon too ok?

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home