a glimpse of the world through MY eyes

Sunday, May 21, 2006

mid years and the ball!

Hey guys!

the mid years are only nxt week!! arghhh!!!
d best part is that it doesn't even count...but i'm still quite stressed out.
HOW CAN ONE BE STRESSED OUT IN NZ?! i don't noe..but i guess its partly my fault since i'm cramming everything into my head at d last minute..

today or precisely this night..i kinda nearly went crazy.. n i was stressing out
cos i didn't understand labour market for econs!!! gahh!!
but prayed to God and was calmed down..wanted to break down into tears but i figured that would be wasting somemore of my precious study time.
n thanx lerhern for cheering me up!

anyway..juz got a call frm my cousins to say that they haf bought me a dress for my upcoming sch's ball..
n i was like..yay but at d same time i was quite shocked..bcos they were suppose to send me a picture of d dress den i'll decide whether i wanna go or not to d ball. And i tell i'm one person who can't make up her mind..i was asking myself should i go to d ball or should i not? cos i mean i don't really noe d pple in my sch well..scared i'll be xtra lah.. but everyone was telling me GO GO GO..
now i haf to figure out who's gonna do my make up n most imptly MY HAIR~! who's gonna style MY short hair?! gahh... shouldn't stress...

anyway since i can't make up my mind..my cousins made it up for me so now i haf NO CHOICE but to go to d ball..n to tell u d truth i'm abit peeved..cos right now i don't feel like going. But i spoke to one of my cousins n she was encouraging me that i should be more sociable n stuff..so i feel better bout it now..
and let me describe to u my dress..according to her..my dress is pink satin like material..its actually a halter dress but d strings r tied at my right side..its tight fitting but flows down frm d hips..

oh well i haf to go..GTG SLP!!!

sorry for being so abrupt!

take care n i'll send pictures!
my ball's not only till 29th july!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home